In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, we will close the office at noon on Wednesday, November 21, 2018. We will re-open the office at 8:00 am on Monday, November 26, 2018.
Food Service Establishment Rules & Requirements
- FOOD ESTABLISHMENT PERMIT APPLICATION
- TFER Quick Reference Inspection Guide and Texas Food Establishment Rules TFER
- FOOD SERVICE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS and FOOD SERVICE PLAN SUBMITTAL GUIDE and HEALTH PLAN REVIEW INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- FOOD SERVICE SCORING and HEALTH INSPECTION POLICY
Ever wondered where we are? Click here for DIRECTIONS TO DCFWSD OFFICE
Trash Service Information
TWO WASTE COLLECTION EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR CASTLE HILLS! ORDER YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS & E-WASTE COLLECTION KITS. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION Castle Hills November 2018 HH&EW Pickup
BEFORE 10/29/2018 FOR 11/12/2018 PICK-UP; OR
BEFORE 11/12/2018 FOR 11/26/2018 PICK-UP .
- CWD Informational Flyer
- Castle Hills Map Detail Castle Hills Route Sheet Area 1 Castle Hills Route Sheet Area 2 Castle Hills Route Sheet Area 3 Castle Hills Route Sheet Area 4
CWD HOLIDAY COLLECTION SCHEDULE:
THANKSGIVING – THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22ND – Regular collection on Mon – Wed, Thursday & Friday Collection will be delayed by one day.
CHRISTMAS – TUESDAY, DECEMBER 25TH – Regular collection on Mon – Wed, Thursday & Friday Collection will be delayed by one day.
NEW YEARS DAY – TUESDAY, JANUARY 1ST – Regular collection all week – NO DELAYS.
WaterCentric Irrigation Controller Contact Information for Castle Hills:
General Support: 24/7/365 – 800-476-0812 Extension #1, website – www.watercentric.com, or email – email@example.com
Emergency Support – Report an Irrigation Leak: Click here to report an Irrigation Leak in Parks or Medians
NEWS AND EVENTS
Denton County 2018 Burn Ban Press Release and Order
PLEASE DO NOT FEED WILD ANIMALS
Links are provided below for informational resources regarding wildlife in the area:
- Wildlife Do’s and Don’ts from PAWS.org and Feeding Wildlife from PAWS.org
- Interacting with Urban Texas Wildlife from Texas Parks and Wildlife and Don’t Feed the Wildlife from the USDA
- The Joy and Trouble of Feeding Wildlife from Texas A & M
- Visit Urban Wildlife Inc.’s page for DIY tips on handling wildlife issues around the home
- The Humane Society – Wild Neighbors and DFW Wildlife Coalition
Denco 911 – Texting 911
City of Lewisville – Events and Festivals
West Nile and Zika Virus
- 20181022 Ground spraying to start after first West Nile positive mosquito test
- What is it and what can you do to protect yourself?
- Where do mosquitoes hide?
- 201706 Mosquito Control Plan
SPORTS FIELD RESERVATIONS – The Castle Hills Master Association will be handling all Sports Field Reservations beginning 02/08/2017. You may contact the HOA by calling 972-410-6614. Any complaints regarding unauthorized play shall be directed to IronGuard Security at 972-899-8144.
YOUR TAX DOLLARS – Help your community get credit for the tax dollars you spend! If you don’t add the 4 digit extension to your Zip code, your tax dollars are more than likely being received by Hebron or The Colony. To find your official 4 digit Zip code extension, follow this link to the United States Postal Service. You should also consider contacting anyone you receive an invoice from to make sure that they are submitting your tax dollars to the correct District.
EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM PORTAL – The Castle Hills community can sign up for severe weather alerts, update their contact information, change the way the system sends notices, and more. Click here to sign in.
*Please note that our emergency alert system is for Castle Hills residents only and is NOT part of the City of Lewisville’s severe weather alert system. To sign up for the City of Lewisville’s emergency alert system, please go to their web page by clicking here, then go to “I Want to…” and select “receive severe weather alerts”.
AGENDAS FOR BOARDS THAT WILL MEET
*Please note that although each Board has a date scheduled for a regular meeting every month, not all Boards need to meet every month. Please refer to the official Agenda postings on Denton County’s website (link below) to see if a particular Board will be meeting. Agendas are required to be posted there at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Due to circumstances beyond our control Board meetings may be cancelled without prior notice.
- Denton County Agenda Postings for each Boards Agenda
- FY 2018-19 BOARD MTG SCHEDULE for Regular Board Meetings
DIRECTORS OF THE DISTRICT BOARDS
- 1A 2018 Director List
- 1C 2018 Director List
- 1D 2018 Director List
- 1E 2018 Director List
- 1F 2018 Director List
- 1G 2018 Director List
- 1H 2018 Director List
CASTLE HILLS – CREATION OF THE DISTRICTS
Denton County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1 (“FWSD”) was created on November 23, 1982, gained Road District powers on August 11, 1987, and converted into a Water Control and Improvement District (“WCID”) on December 21, 1993. District No. 1 further divided into the current eight individual Districts on the dates below: